My family has always been the most important thing in my entire life. They have helped me get through so much in my life, I will be eternally grateful to them. Now I have my own family, and I am so grateful every day for the blessings that come from being sealed to my family for time and all eternity.
Our family began in 2009. I met the most wonderful man in my life, Bill Nievar. We met at the Denton Institute. He had just served his mission in Jacksonville, Florida, and had spent the summer in Washington, D.C. doing an internship with NIH. He had come back home for school, and we were both attending Institute. I was President of the Latter-Day Saint Student Association for UNT, and needed a secretary, and he just happened to volunteer. We worked very well together, and had a lot of fun together. In December of 2009, he finally asked me out, and we started dating.
In May of 2010, we began talking about getting married, and the weekend that my sister graduated from UT Tyler, he met my family, and asked my father for my hand in marriage. Soon after, we set the date for August 7, 2010. That summer we were swamped with wedding planning and preparing to go to the temple.
August 7, 2010, Bill and I were married and sealed in the Dallas, TX temple for time and all eternity. We thought we'd never be any happier.


About three weeks after the wedding, we discovered we were going to have a baby. We were scared at first (at least I was), and both of us were a little nervous. We both had a year left of school, and let's just face it... nobody's really ready to be a parent. :)We both graduated from the University of North Texas, Bill with a bachelor's in Biochemistry, and myself with a bachelor's in Criminal Justice, minor in Chemistry, and Criminalistics Certificate. After graduation, we really started getting ready for the baby to come. We set up the nursery, made sure the car was ready, and did everything but clean the apartment. :/
On June 5, 2011, our next great adventure began at 11:17 a.m. when our little William Douglas Nievar was born. We are so happy he is finally here. He has already brought so much joy to our lives, and I am so happy that he will be a part of our lives for all of eternity.
I'm so excited to begin this new journey, and I'm so grateful for everyone that has helped us get this far, and are continuing to aid us in starting our new family. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this, and feel free to remind me if it needs updating.
Oh my goodness, Freddo! He already has so much personality! Look at his cute face! Those pictures are absolutely priceless! Such pretty little blue eyes. :)
ReplyDeleteI love seeing pictures of my little nephew. He already has so much personality... something tells me that you'll have your hands full with him and all the mischief he looks like he inherited from his mother. :D
ReplyDelete